Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
As the 2D Supervisor, you will be directly reporting into the Head of Broadcast and will be required to supervise, monitor, direct and influence the wide-ranging creative and technical aspects of high-end VFX production across multiple projects
- Creatively oversee VFX shots from concept to completion
- Direct the technical personnel
- Provide creative solutions to improve communication, workflow and production value in relation to VFX projects
- Work closely with the Producers and Production Managers to determine & implement the project schedule
- Supply creative direction, and be responsible for driving success across entire VFX briefs, with a strong understanding of all disciplines within the VFX pipeline.
- The ideal candidate will take an active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design, VFX, software and will be committed to directing and mentoring his team in producing the highest standard of work at all times
- Strong VFX experience in a supervisory/lead capacity in a post-production facility and/or agency
- Advanced level capability in Nuke, Cinema 4D, AFX and Maya
- Deep understanding of rendering solutions, capabilities, and limitations
- Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail
- Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities
- Technically and creatively astute
- Excellent communication, organization