Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
About Hogarth and The Coca Cola Company (TCCC)
As The Coca-Cola Company’s global production partner, we’re looking for a talented Project Manager to join our dynamic team here at Hogarth Worldwide for an incredible career opportunity. Managing the cross-channel communications for Coca-Cola’s full portfolio of brands, you’ll be integral to ensuring and building on the success of our partnership. This is a unique chance to work for a truly international brand and level-up your career like never before.
What does a n Account Director do at Hogarth?
The Account Director will play a vital role in the successful running of the EU Coca-Cola account by providing high levels of client servicing, production and internal/external stakeholders management. They will be a master of communication and adaptability, ensuring deliverables across AV, Print and Digital are always met and expectations with key stakeholders managed. They will provide impeccable professional delivery in their role and build strong relationships, whilst developing new opportunities for the account. They would ideally have experience or an understanding of creative expansion.
- Day to day contact for agency/client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments
- Coordination between Hogarth, client and agencies
- Work closely with the internal production departments to deliver TV/digital/print campaigns on time and on budget
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns for TV, print and digital assets from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the client and brand
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues;
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Manage agreed budgets and administration
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function.
- Degree in marketing, communication or languages/translation preferred
- Experience in account / project management role, preferably localisation
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages very desirable
- Understanding of translation / transcreation is an advantage/benefit
- focused, proactive Experience in marketing production is an advantage/benefit
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets;
- Strong numeracy skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills; empathy/compassion/kindness
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts with multiple stakeholders desirable