Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
Working on a global business with huge potential, this Account Director role is to lead the Global Team on two key brands The Absolut Company (TAC) and Irish Distillers (IDL) and support on new business growth on other Pernod Ricard brands.
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows.
Reporting directly to the GAD, you will work closely with the SAM working across various disciplines from brief to delivery, ensuring a smooth and efficient process, delivering on-time and on-budget, forming a highly motivated team and happy clients.
- Key focus and responsibility is working with the SAM on the TAC and IDL business to deliver all creative production needs, everything from primary TV production through the website rebuilds, and everything in-between
- You will need to work effectively within an all agency team, and support clients on all aspects of production, helping to guide them and advise on best-practice and the most efficient way to maximise their campaign budgets against their timings – this role is as much about advising as it is about delivering the production needs
- This will be an extremely close-working relationship with the SAM and continuing to develop great relationships with a very supportive (and fun!) client
- This role works directly with the Global Brand Teams in London, Stockholm and Dublin, but there is a need to work with other Markets (as directed) and collaborate with other Hogarth Teams to deliver against the needs of the brief
- Along with the SAM, you will manage and oversee all Transcreation and Localisation projects from brief to delivery
- Liaise with all production teams on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Act as point of contact for escalation for the client/agency and internal teams, resolving problems quickly and communicating effectively and positively
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements, and SLAs
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- This role reports directly to the Global Group Account Director, and will also require working directly with the Global Business Director as the business grows and opportunities present themselves, within TAC and IDL and with other Pernod Ricard brands (for example… Chivas, Beefeater, Martell, Mumm…)
- Along with the GAD and the SAM, you will be responsible for Client Satisfaction – from annual surveys to proactively seeking feedback to help improve performance
- Use your initiative to identify areas of improvements and put plans in place to achieve any and all improvements
- Work closely with the SAM and GAD on P&L, forecast, budgeting
- Have financial responsibilities, including preparing cost estimates, and signing off cost estimates
- The other aspect of the role is growth within Pernod Ricard. We have multiple opportunities to work on other brands within the Pernod Ricard family, and involves regular creds presentations and RFPs. The Account Director will be responsible for leading the effort on this alongside the Group Account Director and the Global Business Director as relevant and as the opportunities arise.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Group Account Director/Business Director.
You will work closely with Creative and Production Teams throughout Hogarth, location and needs determined by each brief and project for Absolut.
- Knowledge and experience across multiple production disciplines (TV, print, or digital etc.)
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident with numbers (budgeting, forecasting etc.)
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Prior people management experience
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning and to prioritise effectively for yourself and the team
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and always looking to improve (a culture of continuous improvement)
- Strong motivator, recognising individual talent and seeking to bring the best out of the whole team
- Proven track record of strong client relationships at all levels and in multiple locations
- Good networking skills
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges.