Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Once offices are fully open we will be moving to a hybrid working model, which will allow our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
We are looking for an Account Director with strong technical experience in the healthcare sector, ideally pharma and/or medical education but this can be flexible for the right candidate. Our client is global leader in dermatology space undergoing a significant digital transformation initiative. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience across the digital landscape, managing large website (CMS) and app builds for brief to deployment – depending on the role we would also like to see knowledge in pharma specific digital programmes such as eDetailing and MCM (multi-channel marketing) activation. Time spent in digital and technical projects is critical.
Additional knowledge of building data powered experiences using SEO, PPC, personalisation, content production/optimization, CRM programmes and eCommerce would be advantageous. Integration is the key: being able to connect the dots, work closely with the senior management team and building key client stakeholder relationships by offering strategic input to develop the account.
To hit the ground running, the successful candidate will be digital-first and should have track record within account handling (at Account Director level or ready to step up), identifying and closing new opportunities through clear understanding of the digital landscape and
technologies. They will be required to have a good understanding of industry best practice and demonstrate strong commercial acumen, people management and project delivery skills. Experience influencing and directing multi-site teams and multiple client stakeholders would be advantageous.
• Day to day contact for agency / client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments
• Coordination between Project / Technical / Creative / Transcreation teams and broader specialists within Hogarth, client and third-party agencies
• Respond to requests from the Senior Account Manager or other team members
• Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
• Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
• Support and/or run effective status meetings when required, distribute agendas and contact reports
• Support in the design and delivery of workshops with internal teams, clients and thirdparty agencies
• Co-ordinate regular client reviews to measure performance vs objectives
• Take quality control as a personal badge of honor, drive exceptional standards in every piece of work, no matter how big or small, before sharing with externally – advocate, highlight and escalate before it becomes an issue
• Prepare accurate cost estimates against the client rate card – know when to lead client engagement and when to seek senior management engagement
• Manage agreed budgets and fiscal administration by overseeing/assisting with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
• Support in the identification of new business opportunities and ways of deepening / expanding the client relationship, support and learn to lead new business pitches with senior team members.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Strong client facing aptitude for managing client requirements and expectations
• Solid experience working on global web projects (CMS) and eCommerce, mobile apps
• Deep experience of partnering with digital Delivery team members (project management)
• Experience working with cross discipline teams from creative (UX / UI), to development, martech specialists, content strategists and consultants
• Strong understanding of full web project life cycle from brief to development, testing and roll out
• Experience working in large scale roll-outs, multi-language site adaptation and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders is desirable
• Working with and understanding of regulatory approval systems – such as Veeva PromoMats– for clients’ content approval compliance
• Broader knowledge of content production and related specialisms would be the icingon-the-cake but is not essential
• Experience working with creative, data and media agencies
• Confident in demonstrating their credible technical knowledge in client meetings
• Outstanding MS PowerPoint / Keynote skills with an ability to craft engaging stories
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Comfortable working within an ever-changing environment in a rapidly growing company
• Commercial acumen, forecasting abilities and the ability to grow the business - strong numeracy skills (a dab hand with MS Excel or other packages)
• Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
• Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges