Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Once offices are fully open we will be moving to a hybrid working model, which will allow our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice and have a strong commercial acumen.
- Overall responsibility for managing account team
- Coach and develop team in their role to ensure success through their personal development plan
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Liaise with Print/Digital/Broadcast team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Preparing and submitting forecasting as well as billing/revenue reports
- Approval of estimates from the team before they are sent to clients
- Understand how client, agency, and Hogarth relationships interact
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Prior people management experience
- Problem solver
- Good networking skills