Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
Who we are:
Hogarth is a global marketing implementation agency that produces, creates and adapts advertising for brands across all media, (Video, Digital and Music), delivering multi-level national and international campaigns.
We are a culturally diverse organization with around 3,000 employees globally and are made up of over 50 nationalities who speak over 100 languages. At the same time, we share a common set of values about how we behave, why we do what we do and how we work with each other and our clients.
Our Hogarth values:
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands On: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward, constructive and speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy Family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are supportive and collaborative across all our teams. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.
Hungry: We are an inquisitive community. We want to create an environment which inspires ourselves and others to be better. It is important to continuously challenge ourselves and our ways of working. We aim to provide staff with the opportunities to develop and learn.
Client and Key Stakeholder Management
- Possess a strong understanding and consistently deliver against all contractual obligations, commercial arrangements, KPIs and SLAs with the Client
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Conflict resolution
- Operational planning and reviews
- Possess a solid understanding of production processes and the environment and infrastructure in which production professionals succeed
- Immerse into client’s business and proactively look for opportunities to enhance service levels
- Able to interpret insights into a persuasive point of view using agency data relating to planning and tracking deliverables, budgets and resourcing
- Able to backfill project management roles when there is a need especially during launch period
- Works with senior management to ensure teams are engaged and motivated to perform
- Assist in recruiting and staffing
- Plan and coordinate training/onboarding for incoming and existing teams
- Conduct and manage performance appraisal
- Assists with one-on-one management / mentoring
- Ongoing engagement with key bench staff
- Deputy point-of-escalation for Hogarth internal teams
- Support the GAD with Finance Management and business growth
- Quarterly budget planning, re-forecast, reconciliation and analysis
- Monitor budget utilization across teams and flag issues to Client
- Monitor P&L to ensure a healthy and sustainable account
- Manage resourcing across teams by monitoring utilization and productivity
- Ensure full compliance with all financial procedures and policies
- Manage and maintain a continual focus on cost and revenue
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting process
- Meet/exceed financial and KPI targets
- Security and contract compliance
- Assists with office, system, and team setup
- Minimum 8-10 years of client servicing experience, managing accounts/teams for a multinational agency
- Highly organized, meticulous, client-focused and proactive
- A collaborative and empathetic leader
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills
- Demonstrable agency management and problem-solving skills
- An excellent networker with exceptional people management skills
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Strong English speaking and writing skills are essential
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible and process-driven but able to deal with rapid change in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of the Greater China markets