Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
About Hogarth and The Coca Cola Company (TCCC)
The #Coca-Cola Company owns some of the world’s most recognised brands and needs no introduction – so when the WPP group announced in late 2021 that we had won #Coca-Cola’s global marketing business worth $4 billion, we entered one of the most exciting and transformational periods in our history. As #Coca-Cola’s partner across social, data, technology and production, we shape its messaging in over 200 markets.
As a vital part of this partnership, Hogarth Worldwide drives #Coca-Cola’s international production. We create content for every part of its $71 billion business. From billboard ads to digital banners, TV spots to TikTok clips, and everything in between, Hogarth takes every innovative idea and turns it into game-changing reality.
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows.
- Overall responsibility for managing account (client services) team
- Manage a multinational brand for 25 different markets
- Global management vision and onboarding capabilities
- Day to day contact with the Client, WPP agencies and internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements, and SLAs
- Liaise with Print Production/Broadcast/Digital team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Min 7 years of experience within a global creative agency
- Experience managing global accounts for min 5 markets.
- Fluent oral and written English is a must (The interviews will be in English)
- Experience of working in a transcreation, TV, print, or digital production role essential
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Problem solver
- High and positive energy
- Customer and internal teams focused
- Good networking skills
- Cash Compensation
- Company phone and computer
- Meal ticket card
- Cover for work-related expenses
- Private medical