Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
About Hogarth and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Hogarth Worldwide (HWW) is a fast-growing division within the WPP group, the #1 global network and largest communications holding company in the world. Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
OpenX, is our transformational approach that marries WPP with #Coca-Cola. The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) business is divided into five main categories: Coca-Cola, Sparkling, Nutrition, Hydration and Emerging valued at 71 billion dollars. Being part of OpenX is simply a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a game changer partnership built with one goal in mind: creating the boldest, most innovative ideas in the history of marketing.
What does an Account Executive/Ingest Coordinator do at Hogarth?
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
- Helps organise, attends (if required) and minutes internal team and client meetings
- Updates and maintains status sheets
- Liaises with creative agencies and post houses to obtain master files and reports any delays to AM/SAM/AD
- Manages ingest and flight-check/qc reports closely with TCCC Hogarth Project Lead and Production teams
- Creates reference document for all masters
- Responds to information requests from the Account Manager or Account Director
- Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Distributes contact reports, agendas and trackers
- Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Assists with DMeX master uploads
- Provides any additional administrative support to team as required
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
- This role reports to the TCCC Project Leads. You will work closely with Print, AV and Digital
- Some experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role
- Some knowledge of marketing
- Computer literate e.g. MS Office
- Can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with data
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Care (Bupa)
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme
- Half day leave on your Birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- WPP Group Discounts
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discounts
- Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
- 1 Volunteering day per year
#LI-JM1 #LI-OI1 #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite