Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
As an Account Manager, you will respond to information requests and be responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows. Your role is to traffic the work into the studio, factoring in-studio resources, media scheduling/timelines, guidelines and demanding stakeholders. You will possess fantastic organizational skills and accept accountability to ensure your campaigns go out on time and within budget. You will be working on a range of clients, liaising with our studio, and seeing the project through from end to end.
Reporting lines and critical stakeholders
This role reports to the Group Account Director (based in Singapore), and you will collaborate with stakeholders across all departments.
- Coordination with Clients (primary for East Cluster including Philippines, Vietnam, and Cambodia; secondary to other Clusters with spare capacity), agencies and internal teams, resolving problems quickly and communicating effectively
- Work on adaptation campaign works, including coordination between Client/agency and Business Affairs team for ASC censorship for the Philippines.
- Strive for better client and stakeholder relations
- Work closely with Group Account Director on P&L, forecast and budgeting.
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations, proactively chase and interrogate delays
- Escalate issues to the East Cluster Team (Group Account Director and Senior Account Manager)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of brand
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Manage multiple numbers of jobs and projects at any one time, all at different stages and with other requirements.
- Liaise with East Cluster Team, transcreation team and studios, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of their work
- Liaise with various creative agencies to source master artwork and resolve queries and issues
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Book and schedule work for the studio.
- Ensure timelines are on track and met and work produced is of the highest standard.
- At least 3-5 years in an advertising/production environment, including ASC clearance, will be considered for Account Manager
- Strong numeracy skills
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Prioritization, time management and attention to detail
- Focusing on continuous improvement, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.