Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
We are looking for a pioneering, innovative Account Manager to further inspire our clients and agency partners to deliver the marketing campaign of tomorrow and beyond.
- Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments
- Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, Hogarth, client and agencies
- Respond to information requests from the Business Director (BD) and Associate Account Director (AAD)
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Manage agreed budgets and administration
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for Regional BD's approval
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Support the BD/AAD in supplying client management information and reporting
- Experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role essential
- Strong proficiency in both English and Korean as the incumbent will largely be covering the Korea market and having to deal with Korean characters
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Strong numeracy skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.