Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an Integrated Account Executive do at Hogarth?
This is a unique, hybrid role at the Workshop, a Creative team within Hogarth Worldwide. As an Integrated Account Executive, you are an ambitious and proactive member of the Creative Mastering team. The client is a global premiere luxury brand who has strong partnerships with many sports disciplines (events/players). You have a passion for creative work and appreciate advertising campaigns. You enjoy working with creative people and are a natural talking about concepts, coming up with creative ideas. You strive in a fast-paced environment where you learn to wear multiple hats, you are extremely resourceful. You enjoy working with many different teams and external stakeholders to make your projects a success. You have a great approach to client management. You build strong relationships with your team; you act as a trusted member to help your team achieve the best possible work and service we pride ourselves for.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Senior Creative Producer. You will work closely with Creative Producers, Creative teams and Production teams.
- Initial Creative, Production and Account experience gained at a creative agency
- Experience supporting the management of creative processes and working with creative teams, each step of the way including participating and supporting creative brainstorming with ideas and/or inspiration
- Ability to evaluate and provide a creative point of view
- Ability to prepare creative presentations to clients and being a champion for the creative team
- Ambitious nature with a strong drive to progress and succeed, both as a team and as an individual
- Experience working across a portfolio of print design and digital creative work and projects
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised and resourceful, and proven experience performing output quality control
- Ability to juggle multiple creative projects at once and feel confident in fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting an exceptional level of professionalism.
- A good operational and logical approach to client and account management
- Experience in building successful relationships & rapidly earning trust both internally and externally
- An interest in, and working knowledge of, the commercial elements of projects and client accounts, with experience of tracking, quoting and reporting key financial information
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passion for sports is a plus
- Degree in Communications, Creative Design or Marketing is preferable
- Weekend work may be required at times