Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 60% of the time from one of our three London offices at contracted working hours. For full time employees, 60% equates to three days in the office per week.
Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading content specialist. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight, and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands. With a relentless focus on delivering performance at scale, we are uniquely positioned to deliver results by bringing together data, insights, production, language expertise and technology.
About the role
We’re looking for a Transcreation Account Executive to support one of our longest standing client relationships. This well-loved brand in the food and beverage sector keeps going from strength-to-strength, and we need a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organized TAE to help us continue to deliver excellent work. As part of the Account Management Team, your role is central to the smooth, effective, and efficient running of the account.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Helping to efficiently, effectively, and accurately manage language (translation) projects from brief through to delivery
- Performing quality control checks and ensuring final deliverables are on time, as per brief, and to the standard required
- Using translation tools and technology
- Supporting the team with administrative duties including documenting and tracking project progress, providing status updates, preparing and sending contact reports, and managing client expectations
- Consistently delivering against all contractual obligations including SLAs and KPIs
- Immersing yourself in the client's brand and acting as a brand guardian
- Previous experience managing projects, clients, or stakeholders in a professional or academic setting
- Demonstrated interest in languages, transcreation, and translation
- Interest in FMCG brands and / or omnichannel marketing
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Technical aptitude and numerically proficient (including the use of spreadsheets)
- Organized, detail-oriented, and proactivewith a service-oriented approach
- Can-do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English; fluent / native speaker in an additional European language plus
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.